Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MSJMCW Story

As a senior, I feel happy and sad that it's my last multicultural week, ever. But mostly indifferent because I am also a second semester senior. As an honorable second semester student in my last year of high school study, I take advantage of the hour long lunch graciously provided to us and proceed to take that time to drive frantically with my friends to fine dining establishments like Chick-Fil-A and Sonic. The food is not as inflated, and I spend less time standing in line like a raisin in the sun(junior year reference) because, old sport(another junior year reference), aint nobody got time for that. I display many of the qualities needed in a fully functioning, independent, responsible adult-laziness, tardiness, absenteeness, and of course a lack of interest in anything that isn't Breaking Bad or Ryan Gosling(or Joseph Gordon-Levitt) Hm. Scratch that. I'm interested in Idris Elba, George Clooney, Zac Efron, Drake, Liam Hemsworth, Tom Felton, Iam Somerhalder....the list goes on....where was I again? Yeah basically I couldn't care less that it's multicultural week, in fact right now I'm wondering if we should stretch ourselves and go to Yogurtland or not, and where we should try to go tomorrow, and what I'll go during the Multicultural assembly, and what I should wear to senior ball and if I should get strawberry or vanilla yogurt or if I'm better off just going to Chipotle because no matter what I eat during lunch fifth period I'm always hungry because I have a crazy high metabolism, besides, who doesn't love food? Oh, food. I could write 30-verse love sonnets to thee. Food. Food is the meaning of life. Life is just food. Food will always be there for me no matter what. I love food more than people, things, or the universe. Red velvet cupcakes, shrimp fettuccine, warm breadsticks, pho. Pho is the name of love itself. Love is pho. Pho is love. Pho is life. Hm, I'll go get pho today instead...but the only good place to get pho is san jose...time to overreach...

No comments:

Post a Comment