Monday, June 8, 2015

Final Project-Cats

I have two cats named Ernie and Queen Kimba II. I also own two dogs, Kiana and Chocolate, but I found them very hard to photography as Kiana is very excitable and Chocolate...well Chocolate is a chihuahua. They licked the camera lenses and tried to jump on me the whole time during my previous attempts to photograph them, so I settled for my(slightly) more tranquil cats. 

My cat, Ernie, looking directly into my eyes. You know a cat loves you when they can look you in the eye and not feel afraid, especially since most of the time animals avoid your eyes because they don't trust humans. She sees me as her mom, which is a pretty reasonable perception.

Queen Kimba II taking a royal nap on my bed. The cats and dogs can only sleep in my room because I'm the only one in my family who isn't allergic to them other than my mom(dad kicks them out) She also responds to Baby, Kimbly, Kimber, and many other variations of Kimba.


Ernie was named by my little brother, so her name isn't exactly gender-appropriate. She is basically a wild cat who comes home only to sleep and eat. She is extremely loving and is prone to not letting me leave home on time because she loves sitting on my clothes.


Kimba is calm and very motherly. She was the oldest kitten in her litter, and also her mother's favorite. She considers my youngest sibling, Sahil, to be her kitten. She is the opposite of Ernie, spending all of her time in sight of her beloved humans, and doing nothing but sleeping and eating.


Kimberley and Ernie are sisters from a litter of 7. Since we couldn't keep so many cats and since their mother, who was a stray we took in, vanished, we had to raise them ourselves. We chose our favorites, even though they don't get along. It just makes it all that more interesting.








No comments:

Post a Comment